Monday, June 22, 2009

WHY??

I've blogged about my dad before and I promise I won't dwell but I found a post on my old computer that I thought I would share.

There are things in my life that are now gone but not forgotten. So many things have happened in my life that I cannot share with those I'd like to. My dad is the first in my life to say goodbye. He left me at such a young and desperate time in my life. But it was in Gods hands and he needed him more than I did. I often question the reason as to why he had to leave and sometimes I think I have it figured out when it's at that moment that something happens or said for me to turn around and re-ask that familiar question again. WHY?

Do you suppose that God ever gets tired of hearing that same question over and over and over again? I mean, I am a mother and often get aggravated at listening to my children ask me why when I give them the answer to a question. They will ask " can so and so come over", I say no and their reaction is always the same....WHY???? "Because I said so that's why!!"

It is then when we feel they should just understand and let it go. So do you think that when we ask God over and over again that same old question, WHY and he tells us that it is because he says so that we should just say "OK" and understand it and leave it at that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers