Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Play Ball"

K... so here it is the first of summer and ball is almost over. I liked it better when it was cooler outside and we played. I'm not one who likes being hot. Then I think of my daughter who plays EVERY weekend. She plays catcher and let me just say she is pretty darn good at it! That girl ain't gonna let nobody steal on her. But back to this heat thing....here I am complaining it's hot outside and she's got all this equipment on her and a catchers helmet...and I'm hot???

This weekend we play State and I am excited about it. I want our girls to come out on top...I tend to be a little competitive when it comes to ball! Yes, I am the mom who argues with the ump cuz he's blind and cannot clearly see that my daughter made the tag! Ok...back up...I USED to be that mom! Over time I have learned to keep my mouth shut but let me tell ya, I may slip every once in a while and tell them what I think. I mean, once...I had a parent on the opposite team tell me to shut the ?@#* up and sit down. OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!

I have come a long way since that episode! Until we were in a tournament a couple weekends ago and I had to clearly voice my opinion! I let the coaches know what I thought too!!! Needless to say, she is still on the team!!!! So...LOOK OUT TEAMS HERE WE COME!!! Can't wait til we go to World Series in July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers